About Harmony Braces
Harmony is the first and only system in the world that combines:
- Interactive Self-Ligating Brackets
- Customized Bonding Pads
- Anterior Positioning Jigs
- Robotically Formed Arch Wires
- Digitally-Assisted Treatment
Harmony fully adapts to suit the requirements and philosophies of each orthodontist.
You and Dr. Len Rothenberg or Dr. Greg Ross and Harmony is designed to work with you to achieve the highest level of patient treatment, as efficiently as possible.
Interactive Self-Ligating Brackets
Harmony is a digitally customized self-ligating lingual system that offers exceptional control in all three dimensions.
This includes the initial passive phase with small round wires to the finishing phase when tolerances between large rectangular wires and the actively-ligated slot are critical.
Who Wears Harmony Braces?
Almost anyone can wear the Harmony Bracket! These braces behind your teeth have been used to treat men and women ranging from the ages of 13 to 60+.
Most people who can be treated with regular braces can be treated with these brackets, but only Dr. Len Rothenberg or Dr. Greg Ross can tell you if the harmony brackets are the right treatment option for you.
- People who want to avoid damage to the front surfaces of their teeth
- People who are concerned about wearing braces that show
- Adult professionals
- Musicians who play wind instruments
- Adults and teens playing contact sports
Benefits of Harmony
Incognito provides the very best aesthetics available today, the Incognito bracket is completely hidden from view. No one will know that you are wearing braces unless you want them to.
Additional benefits include:
- Minimal speech interference
- Minimal discomfort
- Require few wire adjustments. This means less discomfort throughout treatment and fewer visits to the orthodontist
- Deliver high-quality results in the most efficient way possible
- You may finish treatment faster