Keeping You & Your Smile Safe
We've missed your smile and can't wait to reopen and welcome our patients back to our office. However, your health and safety are still our top priority.
Orthodontic treatment will look a little different for the time being. But we're working hard to ensure you and our team can safely continue to build your smile.
We value our patients and their families. Orthodontics of South Miami will strive to continue providing quality care and the same concierge-level service you've come to expect from us, all in a safe environment.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging times.
What to Expect
Additional Safety Precautions
- All staff members will wear masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- All staff will wash their hands when they enter the office and after each appointment.
- All surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly during the day.
- 6ft social distancing will be strictly enforced
- Doors will remain open when possible to reduce shared surface contact.
- Toys and magazines have been removed from all waiting areas.
- All staff will complete a health screening and have their temperature taken when they arrive.
- Staff members with any symptoms will be asked to stay home.
Reschedule If You're Sick
Please reschedule your appointment at Orthodontics of South Miami if anyone in your family is experiencing any of the following symptoms, or if you've come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking and/or chill
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Still Available Virtually
If you don't feel comfortable coming into our Orthodontics of South Miami office yet, you're still welcome to visit us virtually.
We will continue to offer Virtual Visits for current patients and Virtual Exams for new patients.
If you're an observation or retainer check patient with us, please complete a virtual visit instead of scheduling an in-office appointment.